Riot, you promised us to look onto Nidalee's current situation. Please don't let us down :c

Hello Riot. You promised us a while ago that you'll be looking to buff/change Nidalee a little bit in patch 7.1, She currently has the lowest win rate in several servers and 2nd / 3rd lowest win rate in the others. She's extremely unplayable right now, i understand she was one of the most "broken" champions (not really) but her having 40% win rate is extremely unhealthy for any champion. And her kit isn't outdated like Nunu to have such win rate. I personally always believed you were nerfing her in the wrong way in season 6, the reason she was broken is mostly because of Strength Of The Ages, not because of her kit. As you remember she wasn't this good at the beginning of season 5 EVEN though she weren't nerfed at all! You changed her passive, delayed her Q toss, removed auto attack reset from R, you made W cooldown so high + the reset on it AND you nerfed all her abilities (remember, all of this changes didn't happen in season 5 and she wasn't that good). Of course you were trying to nerf her without completely deleting this champion, for example you buffed some of her abilities like the execution damage on her Q, and she was actually okay at the end of season 6. After the removal of SOTA she got weak, as if it wasn't enough that jungle camps got stronger (Raptors + Golems), i think if you lower the cooldown reset on her Pounce (W) she would get much better. TL;DR in MY opinion the biggest reason she was one of the best junglers is because of Strength Of The Ages plus a few little things (like Rylai's Crystal Scepter and Road Of Ages before both items got nerfed) Riot, i ask you here nicely to look onto buffing or changing Nidalee in someway. I have the most fun playing this champion and i never get bored of playing her. Thanks for reading.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel