Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: There's a very important reason it does that. It's to prevent you from flashing during the ult cast time and then getting kicked anyway (wasting your flash). Skarner used to not stun you when his ult was casting. Was not fun.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot jinxylord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3sXkJzjQ,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2017-01-12T01:37:03.736+0000) > > There's a very important reason it does that. It's to prevent you from flashing during the ult cast time and then getting kicked anyway (wasting your flash). > > Skarner used to not stun you when his ult was casting. Was not fun. The difference between Skarner and Lee Sin is that Skarner's ultimate causes him to drag you with him, and outside of flash, his only way to ult you is to run up to you. On the other hand, Lee Sin's kit has two dashes in it in addition to flash, and the ult kicks you in a direction - it doesn't rely as heavily on where Lee is after he kicks you. If he can flash during his ult to better position the kick, I should be able to flash to position myself in such a way that I escape.
  Rioter Comments
: CT isn't bad as a champion editor.
: What's the biggest lie in league?
{{champion:59}} "Upon impact, he creates a circle of impassable terrain for 3.5 seconds"
ApexCH (NA)
: In one sentence, Name this team.
The Brazil World Cup Team
: Support Brand averages more damage dealt per game than Yasuo
Damage only matters if it accomplishes something. If Brand does 30k damage in a game, but it's split among the team and 25k of that damage was against tanks who survived the damage easily, the Brand didn't accomplish a whole lot. On the other hand, if a Yasuo only does 8k damage in a game, but all 8k were done to the enemy ADC during teamfights, killing the ADC each time, the Yasuo accomplished a lot. Context matters a lot.
: What is your pleasurable sin in League?
Aiming Bard ults at my team's jungler at random times.
: janna is fine needs her old passive back though
Oh god no. 3% global movement speed for your whole team for existing was absurdly broken.
: Camille players hate him! Learn a simple trick to counterpick her!
Bard main here. Camille should really be winning that lane as at level 9 she can still kick you through stun meaning you have a .8 second stun, and her ult lasts longer than 2.5 seconds, and her W outheals yours even if you level it, unless you dropped it on the ground, which takes a while to charge up. You do have a range advantage, and your roams are more convenient to pull off, and you have infinite mana, but the best you can do is prevent her from murdering you all the time. You won't win lane unless their Camille is really, REALLY bad. If you want to beat Camille in lane, pick {{champion:86}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:420}}
: The hardest thing to do in this entire game.
I used to play Starcraft and the only build I could play well was Chargelot Archon
: Has anyone ever actually said "Support Brand"...
i used to play brand support where i maxed q and got 45% cdr. it wasn't very good but it was hilarious stunning people all the time and having dat poke.
: Yasuo has a 50% banrate
If somebody on my team floats Yasuo I ban him and say "oops didn't see that srry." Otherwise I ban Lee Sin or Jhin.
: can we just give Camille the ONE nerf she needs
They need to increase the mana cost on her E. 50 mana means you can just spam it in lane whenever it's up and you just win every trade, especially if you Q a minion, wait, EQ them, W out.
N Komaeda (EUW)
: Hmm... Fun. I'm gonna do 4, for shits and giggles. **Round 1:** My Passive makes me tanky by... Well... Existing. My Q is so broken. I mean, a projectile that will stun you & pull you towards me. The hitbox is so interesting, cuz it's broken. My W is a guarant- C'MON DUDE! My E is what makes me poke you during laning phase, and makes you unable to escape me. Finally, my Ult is so dang broken. I mean, you literally summon a wall to basically stop your enemy from moving where they want to be. Did I say 'a' wall? **Round 2:** My Passive makes me broken by... Well... Existing. My Q deals too much damage, to be honest. It CC's up to 2 targets really well, and has such a broken hitbox. My W is a good defense tool for my team, although they might want to have a bit of patience, because it'll take time. My E is basically a zoning tool nobody wants to go through. And the Ultimate is sooooooooooooooo broken. I mean, you force the enemy into a position they don't want to be. The range is incredible, the cooldown low and it doesn't matter who you are; You'll get killed if you get hit by it. **Round 3:** My Passive makes me be stickier than the cum socks under your bed. My Q has a broken hitbox, that allows me to CC you so hard. My W is very protective, be it in an offensive or a defensive state. My E makes me, again, sticky as hell. And for my Ultimate, I heard you had a team. I'll just take your ADC, if you don't mind. It doesn't matter who's in front of it, your ADC is going to die. **And Round 4:** My passive makes Attack Speed such a good buy. My attacks will be so much more effective. Also, more damage = more fairness. My Q kills things, and kills the next thing harder. So dang effective for a trade, farming or poking. My W, well... with its hitbox, you can call it a guaranteed CC. You have minions to block it? Screw your minions. My E is such a broken slow. I mean, it slows AND deals damage?! What is this blasphemy. And ~~four~~ for my Ultimate, it's basically a guaranteed picking tool. Nobody escapes it, and you best be flashing out of the good one, cuz you'll die. Glorious.
> [{quoted}](name=N Komaeda,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=9UhEAE3c,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2016-12-19T10:41:37.480+0000) > > Hmm... Fun. > I'm gonna do 4, for shits and giggles. > > **Round 1:** > My Passive makes me tanky by... Well... Existing. > My Q is so broken. I mean, a projectile that will stun you & pull you towards me. The hitbox is so interesting, cuz it's broken. > My W is a guarant- C'MON DUDE! > My E is what makes me poke you during laning phase, and makes you unable to escape me. > Finally, my Ult is so dang broken. I mean, you literally summon a wall to basically stop your enemy from moving where they want to be. Did I say 'a' wall? > > > > **Round 2:** > My Passive makes me broken by... Well... Existing. > My Q deals too much damage, to be honest. It CC's up to 2 targets really well, and has such a broken hitbox. > My W is a good defense tool for my team, although they might want to have a bit of patience, because it'll take time. > My E is basically a zoning tool nobody wants to go through. > And the Ultimate is sooooooooooooooo broken. I mean, you force the enemy into a position they don't want to be. The range is incredible, the cooldown low and it doesn't matter who you are; You'll get killed if you get hit by it. > > > > > **Round 3:** > My Passive makes me be stickier than the cum socks under your bed. > My Q has a broken hitbox, that allows me to CC you so hard. > My W is very protective, be it in an offensive or a defensive state. > My E makes me, again, sticky as hell. > And for my Ultimate, I heard you had a team. I'll just take your ADC, if you don't mind. It doesn't matter who's in front of it, your ADC is going to die. > > > > **And Round 4:** > My passive makes Attack Speed such a good buy. My attacks will be so much more effective. Also, more damage = more fairness. > My Q kills things, and kills the next thing harder. So dang effective for a trade, farming or poking. > My W, well... with its hitbox, you can call it a guaranteed CC. You have minions to block it? Screw your minions. > My E is such a broken slow. I mean, it slows AND deals damage?! What is this blasphemy. > And ~~four~~ for my Ultimate, it's basically a guaranteed picking tool. Nobody escapes it, and you best be flashing out of the good one, cuz you'll die. Glorious. 1) Thresh 2) Bard 3) Nautilus? 4) Jhin
: Make your main sound as OP as possible!
My actual main: Infinite scaling Free movement speed and mana for doing nothing AoE slow on autos 4.3 seconds of combined AoE Hard CC Pseudo Ryze ultimate on a low cooldown Double procs Spellthief for free Can give burst movement speed And just for fun: True damage Hard CC that involves a wall Fairly high mobility Ult means you instantly win most 1v1s Ult allows you to dodge at least one thing very easily Free movement speed Auto reset Can kill objectives fairly quickly
: The nerf Vayne needs
Sure, but give her W an active that creates a barrier of silver that blocks ranged attacks and abilities.
: This bot lane feeding meta sucks.
I agree, I also hate the Lee Sin is 6/0 4 Minutes Into The Game meta.
: "We nerfed Jarvan because it was too easy for him to get to the backline and demolish everything"
At the bare minimum, at least Camille ult has average range and you can body block her E in a teamfight. She goes in, and either she gets out and somebody dies or she does nothing. Vi ults in and suddenly you're 4v4 without a carry without some teamwork, in which case your carry is out of the fight due to damage. Hec ults in and somebody dies, and he probably gets out.
: The Dumbest Ability You Can Come Up With?
Yasuo creates a wind wall that blocks all incoming projectiles.
Ralanr (NA)
: A stupid idea: Nami's ult.
Rioter Comments
: Road to Pre-Season: Practice Tool in the Works
I hope that they allow for multiple people to join a practice tool session so that people can practice teamfighting, because I suck at teamfighting and it is the one thing I want to improve on the most.
: post 10 champs you hate, and see if people can guess your main!
Twisted Fate Lee Sin Ashe Ezreal Fizz Irelia Jarvan Nidalee Xin Taric
Rioter Comments
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Please Add Black Market Brawlers to the Rotation
But League is already BMB. If you're ahead you shitstomp the enemy and there's almost nothing you can do to stop it.
: Game stats bug - Yorick
Holy shit Kassadin did a lot of damage.
: No one is actually testing the AP item reworks in the PBE
Dear god I'm glad that URF is coming before the MYMU because Hextech Starburst on a 6 second cooldown sounds horrifying.
DUANG (NA)
: People who wanted URF Happy?
This is actually perfect for me, URF is coming back after my exams are over. Good timing Riot! They also put the worst game type when I need to study the most! Everything worked out!
: If only one new splash could be reverted...
Time to reinstall the custom skin thing just for splashes, i guess.
NovaDisk (NA)
: Sivir Splash Screens look too 'anime'.
Oh boy, they ruined my favorite Sivir splash. RIP Huntress Sivir Splash Art. You're the only reason I own Shaco at all.
: He isn't called The Gem Knight anymore. He is now The Shield of Valoran
> [{quoted}](name=theonlyaustin,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JLyGyzpR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-05T19:53:50.341+0000) > > He isn't called The Gem Knight anymore. He is now The Shield of Valoran but he doesnt even have a shield :(
: @Riot, is the new Taric update intended to kill his top lane potential and make him supp only?
I'm gonna try him as a jungler. His passive give him AS, his W lets you fire stuns off of your allies, and even if you can't get ganks off, you're useful in teamfights without much gold (just based off of effects) and you can literally walk into a lane and drop a heal.
: And how would Riott buff Draven?
> [{quoted}](name=MastaChief 11219,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FAYWRskN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-02T23:36:47.400+0000) > > And how would Riott buff Draven? 80% CDR, no mana costs, and double bonus AS and 55 bonus ms
: You dream too big. Just beg for urf like the rest of us.
> [{quoted}](name=PocketsMcGee,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=Btoyj8tJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-01T19:25:01.501+0000) > > You dream too big. Just beg for urf like the rest of us. I'll take Black Market Brawlers at this point. And I think that mode is the worst thing to ever be put in League of Legends
Burnxlynn (EUW)
: https://www.twitch.tv/riotgames/v/57989033 that sound at 01:37:42
> [{quoted}](name=Burnxlynn,realm=EUW,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=huY4OAIw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-01T19:16:13.875+0000) > > https://www.twitch.tv/riotgames/v/57989033 > > that sound at 01:37:42 I'm too lazy to find it but that's probably just Spirit Guard Udyr
Rioter Comments
Voba (NA)
: Urf "Soon"
I have played enough Blizzard games to know Soon means anywhere between literally 20 minutes from now to 3 years.
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: I don't like URF
That is perfectly okay! If you don't like URF mode, there is nothing saying you have to play it. You do you.
: BMB?
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pOTkljTs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-01T19:04:36.821+0000) > > BMB? Black Market Brawlers The one from the Gangplank event.
Rioter Comments
: i havnt used it yet but is the draven game like this?
It's not even that good. They basically photoshopped a Draven head onto every champion. Other than that it's normal ass normal league of legends
Rioter Comments
: That sounds like a coding NIGHTMARE
> [{quoted}](name=Flying Buntcake,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=tv2RElzk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-01T17:01:54.231+0000) > > That sounds like a coding NIGHTMARE But it would be a fun coding nightmare.
: Majin Buu Zac
This is already a skin tho.
: The esports team playing All For One Draven, calling it now.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=YmIbOQRH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-01T16:47:17.724+0000) > > The esports team playing All For One Draven, calling it now. I would play the shit out of All for One Draven I'd also build full CDR tank E spam Draven.
Show more

420Templar

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion