I would like to start by saying that this will be my first long post and I will make a few mistakes. To begin with, I will be covering a change to Summoner names i would like to happen. Ever Want a username, but that specific username is already taken by someone who has been offline for many Seasons? Those people have either quit the game or are smurfs that are forgotten. I would like Riot to make accounts that have been offline for at most 2 seasons of LoL be able to lose their Summoner Name if someone else wants that name. A lot of wasted names are out there because someone quit the game. If that person decides to reinstall the game they should have to change their username to something else. I would love for Riot to implement this feature for the good of Lol. Thank you,
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel