Honestly I'm actually starting to really regret voting for Trump, and I'm man enough to admit it.

I mean I already knew he wasn't exactly the hardiest erection of the bunch, but I wasn't expecting him to be so thin-skinned that he'd actually consider making the act of burning the flag a crime punishable by prison time and removal of citizenship. This is the kind of thing I would expect a country like China or Saudi Arabia to do, not fucking land of the free America. I want to point out that I think flag burning is stupid, but if being stupid were a crime we wouldn't have had Trump or Hillary as our candidates in the first place. People who burn the flag insult America, but people who think it should be illegal to insult America are the biggest insult to America there could ever be, and the fact that we are going have that for a president makes me sick to my stomach.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel