The elo glows white on the computer tonight

not a good team to be seen a game with a feeding noob and it looks like i need lube. my rankings dropping like the temperature outside coulnt carry these and they know i cried. do not take mid or i will feed this is the role that i will need! ban this ban that. did you pick mid. well yeah i did! Let them feed. Let them feed! Can't carry games anymore Let them feed Let them feed! Go away and press ignore! I don't care if you feed all day Let the game go ooooooooooon Losing never bothered me anyway. Its funny how some ranking makes you seem like trash and the ones who are higher all they do is bash! Its time to see how much they'll rage when i go ap and buy a phage! no right no wrong no meta for me Im free! Let them feed. Let them feed! Can't deal with trolls anymore Let them feed. Let them feed! Surrender at twenty four! I don't care. if they do what they say! Let the game go ooooooooooon Their tears are flowing from their eyes into the game after all these games it all seems to be the same Every loss is just another test Im never stopping this I will be the best! Let them feed. Let them feed! Don't care if we win or lose. Let them feed. Let them feed! I will do as i choose! I don't care if they tell me I'm gay! Let the game go ooooooooooon Losing never bothered me anyway.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel