I noticed that some moderation has been a bit better and swifter, thank you Tamat!

I just want to say that I am not fanboying over Tamat, but I want to show him my appreciation that he took some small steps on improving the forums after communicating with us, thank you very much for your work, I know it is not the best and I know that it will take time to improve, but I know you are a human being Tamat, that means you have the capacity to grow and change for the better or the worse, so I am glad that small steps have been taken. People don't seem to understand that if we yell at Riot Staff, they won't want to help us out and attacking them only makes them more hesitant at communicating with us again, if you don't like something, respectfully approach it without trying to insult someone, because otherwise it won't make the receiving end want to listen.

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel