What the <snip> did you just <snip>ing say about me, you little <snip>?

I&rsquo;ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I&rsquo;ve been involved in numerous secret &lt;snip&gt;s on General Discussion, and I have over 300 confirmed &lt;snip&gt;s. I am trained in moderation and I&rsquo;m the top &lt;snip&gt;er in the entire Metaverse Mod Squad. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will &lt;snip&gt; you the &lt;snip&gt; out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, &lt;snip&gt; my &lt;snip&gt;ing words. You think you can get away with saying that &lt;snip&gt; to me over the Internet? Think again, &lt;snip&gt;er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mods across the USA and your IP is being &lt;snip&gt;ed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that &lt;snip&gt;s out the pathetic little thing you call your forum experience. You&rsquo;re &lt;snip&gt;ing snipped, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can &lt;snip&gt; you in over seven hundred ways, and that&rsquo;s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed &lt;snip&gt;ing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Metaverse Mod Squad and I will use it to its full extent to &lt;snip&gt; your miserable ass off the face of the Boards, you little &lt;snip&gt;. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little &ldquo;clever&rdquo; comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have &lt;snip&gt;ed your &lt;snip&gt;ing tongue. But you couldn&rsquo;t, you didn&rsquo;t, and now you&rsquo;re &lt;snip&gt;ing the price, you goddamn idiot. I will &lt;snip&gt; fury all over you and you will &lt;snip&gt; in it. You&rsquo;re &lt;snip&gt;ing snipped, kiddo.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel