League of Legends broke up with me.

I know this post might be seen as toxic but it's really just food for thought. I know how detrimental afking is in the community and I sincerely apologize to those of you that are affected by it. I don't want to ruin other people's games. I've just gotten to a point where I can't emotionally tolerate this game anymore, and I keep thinking I can when I clearly can't. I have now left 10 games in a row. I dropped over 300 mmr in the past week and now I'm gaining around 12 lp per win and losing 25 on losses. I honestly ruined my account. I know leaving games is bad. I got into the habit of leaving games after I hit Gold 5 and tilted my way back into Silver and now I am playing with bronze players. It kinda feels like I was in a relationship with league of legos and then it broke up with me and we said we would still be friends but our "friendship" got progressively worse and worse, now we hate each other. I try to play and get better but I just can't do it anymore. Getting Gold again would be a miracle at this point. It's like league found another boyfriend, then they got married and now have kids. I have no chance anymore. I am probably never going to enjoy this game again.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel