Disconnecting at 100%

disconnected from 3 games today. 2 ranked ones (got a penalty for the second one). and an aram. all 3 games i tried reconnecting but every time i just kept getting kicked out. with the exception of the aram. the aram worked on the THIRD time. it's really obnoxious and really kills the mood getting penalized for it. i loaded into a custom game perfectly fine. nearly every other day i play league i don't have connection issues. but every now and then this exact thing keeps happening over and over for 1 day. i loaded into games perfectly fine even earlier today BEFORE Pyke was released. i looked on the boards and within the last 24 hours a couple other people had the same issue. also important to note i had no other apps open and no one else was using the internet so everything was dedicated to league so i'm 99% positive the reason i kept getting booted it more to the client it's self than my computer or internet.

Seems like no one has joined the conversation yet, be the first to comment below!

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel