Talon Q(dash) interaction with flash

Watch generalblood1's League of Legends video: Talon Q Bug - Plays.tv
Watch generalblood1's League of Legends video: Talon Q Bug - Plays.tv
Occasionally when Talon Q's(non-melee) a target, and the target(possibly any leap/blink) Talon will q to where they were when they flashed, then blink to their post-flash location after a delay. I don't know if this is intended or not, but even if it is, it is really choppy, and randomly blinking after you q, is very disjointed. The said event can be seen in the clip I attached. 1. Have Q ready as Talon and be out of melee range of a champion. 2. Have Talon Q that champion. 3. Have that champion flash away (not sure if same time as Talon Q or right before Talon Q lands, bots are not being helpful to test D: ). 4a. Expect - Talon Q's the spot where they were pre-flash | Talon Q follows them through the flash (not sure which is intended, but 1 of these two should occur). 4b. Actual - Talon Q's to the spot they were pre-flash, then after a short delay, blinks to where they are post flash. Am testing in practice tool, but the bots aren't very cooperative. Will update if I can get more video evidence.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel