**LOTS OF NUNU BUGS AHEAD!**
**NUNU'S W: Biggest Snowball Ever!**
1. *Bug:* **Nunu's W reveals him to the enemy team for about 1 second at the start of the cast.** This happens on red side only, with a 100% reproduction rate. This makes him nearly unplayable against anyone who actually looks at the minimap.
2. *Bug:* On the wiki, it states: **"**The snowball will affect enemies it passes through, and **explodes upon colliding** with an **enemy** [**champion**](https://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Champion), **large** [**monster**](https://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Monster) or **terrain**.**"** However, **the snowball also seems to explode upon colliding** with **medium-sized monsters** (medium Krugs) and **player-generated minions** (Malzahar's Voidling's, Heimerdinger's Turrets, Zyra Plants, etc). This seems like an unintended interaction.
3. *Bug:* Occasionally, **Nunu will ignore the specific running animation that is intended for Nunu's W, and will instead use a normal walking or even homeguard animation.** I have only observed this on Nunu Bot, because that is the only skin that I play, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened on other skins too.
4. *Clunky:* **Player-generated terrain has a much larger hitbox than expected, and will explode Nunu's snowball even if he has not directly collided with it.** This is especially prevelant with Anivia's wall, as Nunu will be about half a Champion-width away and still have his snowball exploded.
5. *Clunky:* **When using W for the first time in any given game, the game will freeze for 1 second before resuming.** This also occasionally happens later on in the game, but the first W consistently has this issue.
6. *Clunky:* **Nunu's hitbox at the start of his W animation is wonky.** Sometimes he will **pass through enemies without knocking them up** or **crash into a wall he is facing away from**.
7. *Clunky:* **Nunu's hitbox when rounding certain corners with W is wonky.** This is especially apparent with his main body hitbox, as sometimes you'll completely clear a corner with the snowball but your body will slightly brush against a wall and then crash, even though the snowball is way ahead.
**NUNU'S PASSIVE: Call of the Freljord**
1. *Clunky:* **When the timer of Nunu's passive runs out during his auto attack cleave animation, Nunu's entire auto attack is cancelled.** This feels really bad. If Nunu initiates his auto attack, the cleave should complete no matter what, even if the timer runs out during it.
2. *Clunky:* **Activating Nunu's passive SHOULD** ***either:*** **reset his auto attack timer,** ***OR*** **have a slight delay before the cleave bonus kicks in.** The reason for this is that if you auto attack a target, the timer starts right away, but you have to wait for your next auto attack, thus **wasting a significant portion of the passive buff**. You can get around this by using Q first, or a close-ranged E. However, using W or auto attacking feels really bad, as you lose some time.