Won a game, But lost a promotion? please help

Gyazo
Take screenshots, screen GIFs, and full page captures you can instantly share now and search later. Get the free app for Windows, Mac, and mobile.
So this is what happened: I started a promotion to gold 2 and the 29th august played 2 games where i won the first one and then lost the second one, so later that night i decided to go play the last promotion game and sadly just at the beginning my internet connection goes off. after some time I get to finally reconnect and miraculously my team was winning, i started playing and we did actually achieve to win that game, I got a message about my promotion which i didn't read and skipped stats. then i randomly see at my profile i actually was Gold3 89PL which meant i actually lost my promotion! I mean even if I understand most part of the game I was disconnected I did my best to reconnect and then help to win the game. If its okay it would be nice to be positioned at Gold2 0PL which would be where i would have ended if I win that promotion. This match history shows the 3 promotion games: 1Won with poppy, 1Loss with Sion and finally 2 Win with Garen (The game where I DC). Sincerly, Gotthard.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel