[GAMEPLAY] [TFT] Frozen Mallet Does Not Pop Off Volibear When Created

Frozen Mallet Bug
Post with 1 views. Frozen Mallet Bug
Steps to Recrate: 1. Equip level 1 unit Volibear with a Giants Belt. 2. Upgrade unit to level 2. 3. Equip level 2 Volibear with Spatula. 4. Item stays fixed to unit. Expected Behavior: Level 1 unit Volibear is currently equipped with a Giants Belt, upgraded to level 2; add a Spatula to unit Volibear equipped with Giants Belt. Frozen Mallet is created, game detects the unit with Frozen Mallet is a Glacial and thus unequips itself from the Volibear and routes to the item bench. Experienced Behavior: Existing unit volibear is currently equipped with a Giants Belt, upgraded to level 2; add a Spatula to unit Volibear equipped with Giants Belt. Frozen Mallet is created, game either **does not** detect the unit is a Glacial or **does not** unequip itself from the Volibear. I have not had a chance to recreate the issue, however, in the single instance it has happened I noticed the game still treats Volibear as 1 Glacial unit for the Glacial team composition regardless of the item being equipped to Volibear on top of the stats being applied to him. Benching and then unbenching does not solve the problem nor does it change the expected Glacial count (Still Counted as 1 unit). I believe the Spatula Item is the cause as it is not performing a check or returning the default_value=0 on the unit after creating the Tribal Item in order to pop off the unit due to the game being able to update Volibear's attributes but the spatula item (Frozen Mallet) incapable of doing so.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel