Hey all, we recently began to address an issue where players had there game freezing 5-10 minutes into the game as seen on [this](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/1yUAdeKV-in-game-freezing?comment=004500000002) thread. We addressed the main source of this issue, but there are still some edge cases that could result in this problem occurring even after our initial fix.
If you are still encountering this problem, following these steps will really help us out in tracking down the root cause.
1. When the issue occurs(IMPORTANT THAT IT IS WHEN IT OCCURS), open up task manager (ctrl + alt + del, and then select task manager)
2. Right click the process that says ‘League of Legends (TM) Client’ and click ‘Create dump file’. This will take a few moments.
3. Copy the link and navigate to the folder. For me it looks like this:
C:\Users\acohen\AppData\Local\Temp\League of Legends.DMP
I would want to go to C:\Users\acohen\AppData\Local\Temp\ in windows explorer
4. Go to https://www.filemail.com/ select ‘Send as link’ (next to send as email towards the middle), and click the Add Files button. Navigate to the DMP file from above, and then click ‘Send’. You will be prompted with another window, where you click ‘Send’ again. (This will take a little while).
5. You will be provided with a link, which will lead us to the file you just uploaded. Copy/paste that link in this thread.
I'll be paying attention to this thread and updating it as we better understand the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for bearing with us.