Any time I tried to launch the League Client, I was greeted with a black window, with only the settings, minimize, and exit button visible (See Pic Link Below). After several "end tasks" and relaunching as admin, I finally just let it sit in the bugged window. Minutes later, it fully loads in. However, all game modes have a red alert sign on them, and any attempt to start them gives a, "Something unexpected happened while trying to create your lobby."
1. Launch League (Preferably as admin)
2. Window would be bugged (see pic Link Below).
3. Open Task Manager and end any "League of Legends" task.
4. Relaunch League.
5. Wait 3-5 minutes.
6. Client is loaded, however the summoner icon, friends list, and home screen take longer to load.
7. Go to "Play."
8. See that any game mode has the red triangular alert icon, and upon clicking would say, "Something unexpected happened while trying to create your lobby."
I relaunched the client (most as admin) around 7 times before I finally just let it sit for a few minutes and load.