[GAMEPLAY] Twitch unable to damage Nexus during Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat!

Whenever Twitch activates Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat! he becomes unable to deal damage to the enemy Nexus. I experienced this first in an URF game with some friends and we nearly lost the game. They thought I was crazy because I was saying i literally could not damage the nexus. Later on in the game I attempted to backdoor again but upon activating my ult, I could no longer deal damage to the nexus until the duration of Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat! was over. I can confirm that there was a middle inhibitor destroyed on the second attempt. My buddy and I then went into a custom 1v1 on a regular gamemode (non URF) and tested out the bug. I first shot the enemy nexus 3 times as Twitch and was able to damage the structure. Then I canceled my auto attack, activated Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat! and then proceeded to reattack the Nexus. I was no longer able to damage the structure until the duration of Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat! was finished. Even upon entering Twitch's regular basic attack range with Rat-Ta-Tat-Tat! on, I was still unable to damage the enemy nexus. Thank you for all you guys do, let me know if you need clarification. - Kaibz Jalupus
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel