LEAGUE FOR MAC IS SO POORLY OPTIMIZED

1. The client lags everytime I select something. Whether it's selecting the "play" option to get to the ranked, aram, nexus blitz menus, or just pressing the chest icon to get to my loot 2. I constantly have to keep deleting "lockfile" because it messes with league's start time if it's in the content before opening the game 3. THIS FUCKING "RECONNECTING" ISSUE THAT'S BEEN RECENTLY PLAGUING MAC PLAYERS!!!!! EVERYTIME I GET A GAME AND THE TIMER REACHES 0 TO MOVE ME TO THE IN-GAME CLIENT, THE IN GAME CLIENT NEVER OPENS. AT. ALL. IM STUCK ON THIS "RECONNECT" SCREEN AND EVERYTIME I PUSH RECONNECT, IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING. I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING. GOING TO THE TERMINAL AND DELETING LEAGUE THERE, TO OPENING THE CLIENT ITSELF IN THE LEAGUE CONTENT FOLDER. PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE OPTIMIZE THIS GAME ON MAC. WHY EVEN HAVE IT AVAILABLE FOR MAC IF ITS GOING TO HAVE THIS MANY BUGS AND ISSUES? I JUST RECENTLY GOT PUNISHED FOR AFK BECAUSE I COULDN'T FUCKING CONNECT TO THE GAME. IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT RIOT PLEASE OPTIMIZE LEAGUE FOR MAC
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel