Issue: If Urgot ult's target is suppressed when Urgot dies, the ult missile stays attached to the target for a number of seconds and then fades. Once the missile has faded, the green glowing particle still remains indefinitely. See above link for demonstration.
Environment seen: Patch 7.16 ARAM, Yasuo vs Urgot. (I was the Yasuo)
Match history link: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2579969931/36243428?tab=overview
Repro steps (as observed):
1. Urgot casts ult
2. Urgot's ult target drops below 25%
3. Urgot reactivates ult to suppress target. Target is suppressed.
4. Urgot's dies.
5. Ugot's ult missile remains attached to target for ~5 seconds. Ult missile's glowing green particle remains attached to target indefinitely.
1. The glowing green particle remained at least until we killed the nexus a minute later (but no other combat occurred).
2. Did not actually attempt repo steps, just wrote what was observed in attached link.