###TOTAL BUGS ENCOUNTERED SO FAR: 9
The goal of this post is to potentially get one of the Rioters to see this post and hopefully spread the news to others to get at least one of the bugs fixed.
Most of these bugs I assume appeared during Patch V8.8 (which was released in 18th of April last year). I also believe that these bugs appeared because of the extra functionality that his W has received (W Active was added).
But there are also other bugs that are not related to his W, like ability visuals, or basic animations. So I compiled a list of examples for most of these bugs...
>##VISUAL BUGS LIST (+EXAMPLES)
* [SKIN] Dark Star Varus - bugged basic attack spiral visual when Varus attempts to pull an arrow.
* [SKIN] Dark Star Varus - bugged head trail when changing moving directions (the end's of the trail disappear or pixelate even more than it already is).
* [SKIN] Dark Star Varus - bugged head trail that causes a random glitch to go through the whole trail.
* [SKIN] Dark Star Varus - poor visual quality of the head trail in general (it appears very pixelated in game).
* [DEFAULT] Varus - When charging his Q, the middle part of Varus' bow is missing and he is holding the bow with an invisible force and the arrow is going through his hand (the same happens even when using the W Active).
With W ACTIVE Test...
>##ANIMATION BUGS (+EXAMPLES)
* [DEFAULT] Varus - When leveling up W for the first time in-game, it will automatically disable Varus' Critical Strike animations and it won't ever trigger again at any point in the game, but if it's not leveled up it works well and consistently.
* [DEFAULT] Varus - Not sure if this is an actual bug, if it's intentional or anything but I wanted to include because it's quite an unusual auto-animation. So it works like this, if the basic attack that you command is fired and it kills something upon landing Varus will then automatically attempt to basic attack that target again even when killed (as it can be seen as he is charging the second auto after the creep is killed) and this animation cannot be canceled by any means or at least not fully.
>##GAMEPLAY BUGS (+EXAMPLES)
* [SERIOUS BUG] Varus - Blight stacks don't always detonate against targets who are shielded.
* [SERIOUS BUG] Varus - Channeling Q sometimes locks Varus in place and he can't move (this seems to affect a lot of other champions who have channel based abilities, such as; Xerath Q).