[GAMEPLAY/INTERFACE] Zoe's Spell Thief magic missiles do not apply More Sparkles! as explained

EDIT : I now understood my misunderstandng. I would advise to change the mention "can apply More Sparkles" by "can be empowered by More Sparkles" to make the description less ambiguous. The in game description of {{champion:142}} the passive of Spell Thief says the following: Passive: When Zoe casts a Summoner Spell of Spell Thief, she gains 30% movement speed for 2 seconds and tosses up to 3 missiles at her attack target, dealing X magic damage total. Each missile can apply More Sparkles! As much as I would have adored it being the case to think of new builds for Zoe, it is not. Using the Active of Spell Thief normally apply More Sparkles, but the 3 following magic missiles do not. A short session in the practice tool against a target dummy should make that quite obvious. As a Zoe player, the thought of having a short massive buff to the 4 following auto-attacks after using Spell Thief is really interesting, and could lead to the creation of unexpected Zoe builds. If however it was just a mistake in the description of the spell, please correct it to avoid misunderstandings.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel