#[⚠Click here to join us in the Boards Moderation Discord](https://discord.gg/6JevFSb)
This thread is to verify your account for the Boards Moderation Discord. Verification opens access to numerous channels to openly ask about the Boards, their moderation, support, or chill.
Post your Unique ID provided by Orion Bot here. After, type /verify with the permalink to your comment in the #verification room. Orion Bot should automatically verify you if you follow the process. Make sure to follow the rules, as this feature is a privilege and will be removed if abused.
1. Always be respectful to volunteers and Rioters. Harassment and insults will not be tolerated.
2. Do not spam. Please.
3. This is a privilege and any abuse will result in a ban from using this service.
> ##What is Discord?
Discord is a third party text/voice service that can be accessed directly through your web browser with no download or signup, or with the Discord app. Because of Discord's ease of access, security, and customization, we have chosen to make it the Boards Moderator's base of operations to coordinate and to speak with you guys one-on-one.
> ##How do I get into your Discord to talk to the moderators?
* Follow the link on top of this page, and after creating an account or signing in as a guest the first course of action is to read the #welcome channel rules. This will tell you where to go to for reports and who to ping for it.
* To use the #off-topic and #inquiries channels you'll need to get verified.
* Once a moderator responsible for the board you need help on answers, they will pull you into a private room.
* When all's said and done you'll be removed from the private room, but are free to stick around.
* Players that violate our server rules or are banned from the Boards can't post for verification, but they’ll have access to the #violation-inquiries channel to discuss that with us.
> ##What is the primary purpose for this Discord?
* For players to provide context when reporting a post
* To inquire on moderation or posting (rule clarification)
* Discussing mod actions against you
* Providing feedback on the above
> ##What is this Discord *not* to be used for?