Hey folks! As Meddler mentioned, we’ve been looking at ways to improve Quinn in the short-term, so this post is going to outline some changes we’ve been testing and are coming to PBE next week. The changes are not currently targeted for 8.5, but we’d love to get your feedback as soon as possible.
So, with that said, here are the goals for our changelist:
* Increase her overall power, particularly by late game, without increasing her ability to bully in lane
* Improve the quality of life for Quinn players by fixing a number of bugs, especially with her ultimate
* Reduce the number of rules and exceptions around Quinn’s ult so it’s more fun to use
* Shift a little of her early game power into late game power
And here are the changes we’ve been testing:
**Passive - Harrier** - Quality of life improvement and power increase
* Auto-attacks that are already in-flight will now trigger and consume the Harrier mark
**Base Stats **- Shift some of her early game power into late game power
* Starting AD reduced: 62 >>> 59
* AD per level increased : 2.4 >>> 3 (AD at 18: 103 >>> 110)
**R - Behind Enemy Lines** - Bug fixes, quality of life improvements, and teamfight usability improvement
* Fixed a bug that would sometimes prevent Skystrike from firing
* Skystrike now applies her Harrier mark to all enemy champions hit
* Fixed a bug where Skystrike would deal double damage if fired by re-activating her R
* Channeling no longer breaks when taking damage
* Removed the in-combat state that would refresh R’s cooldown every time combat was entered
* Taking damage from non-minions while channeling or while Behind Enemy Lines is active no longer breaks the channel or form. Instead, the movement speed bonus is removed for 2 seconds. Taking damage from minions no longer has any effect.
* Fixed a bug causing Behind Enemy Lines to immediately end when used while attacking a turret
* Fixed a bug that would cause movement orders to be removed or ignored while casting Behind Enemy Lines
* Returning to the fountain now automatically casts Behind Enemy Lines if it has been learned
As I said above, this is not currently slated for 8.5, so we have some time to discuss it and test it on PBE. Please let us know what you think. Thanks!
“_Sometimes I swear that bird is just showing off_.” - Quinn