Patch Chat with the Playtest Team - 7.22

https://i.imgur.com/38Xzv7U.jpg Image by xmoonlitxdreamx Hey everyone and welcome to the Patch 7.22, the pre-season patch. It’s time for Runes Reforged! I’m Riot Novalas & I’m a QA Analyst on Riot’s Playtest Team, a group of high elo players who work on Core Gameplay playing new champions, reworks, balance tweaks, items, and map updates before they’re released. It’s our job to test the changes that our designers come up with and ensure that we’re introducing positive changes to League in terms of both balance and fun. Patch Chat serves as an opportunity for us to talk about the patches that come out every two weeks. You can find the most recent patch by following this link: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-722-notes We’re in pre-season now! This patch consists of massive, mega, uber changes to the game! Say goodbye to the old system of Runes and Masteries as we bring on the new Runes Reforged system! Whether you’re into breaking the attack speed cap or infinitely stacking damage boosts, chucking a meteor or swapping your summoner spells, summoning a pet to assist you or looting your foes, there’s a keystone for you! There’s also a plethora of other runes in each tree that’ll allow you to do cool things such as gaining CDR on your ultimate or acquiring free boots after a period of time! Accompanying Runes Reforged, we’re also changing items, jungle catch-up XP, adding in a new leveling system, revamping our IP system, and MORE! Ask us anything about the patch, our favorite rune builds on YOUR favorite champions, our favorite pair of socks, how often we execute to jungle camps, and more!... Or feel free to just chat with us! We like people (mostly). Disclaimer: We don’t have any insight into skins. Don “Riot Aesah” Ding Adam “Riot Afic” Cohen Chris “Auberaun” Roberts Christy “Riot Ender L” Frierson Nick “Riot Endstep” Frijia Sigmundur “GangIeri” Helgason Arnor “Riot Hjarta” Halldorsson Rob “Riot King Cobra” Rosa Miktat “Riot Koyuncu” Koyuncu Brian “Riot Madness Heroo” Pressoir Nabi “Riot Novalas” Barak Dan “Riot penguin” Hardison Robert “ROBERTxLEE” Lee Trevor “Riot ThEntropist” Thernes
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel