PBE Chat with the Playtest Team - 8.13

Hey guys! I’m Riot Novalas. I'm a QA Analyst on Riot’s Playtest Team, a group of high elo players who work on Core Gameplay playing new and in dev content before they’re released. It’s our job to test the changes that our designers come up with to ensure that we’re introducing positive changes to League in terms of both balance and fun. Lots of changes are planned in the upcoming patches and a lot of content is or has been on PBE for awhile. We’d like you guys to talk to us about your questions or concerns with upcoming content - We’ve tested a lot of it and would be more than happy to give you guys insight on how the changes are panning out. If you’d like us to test something in particular out - let us know and we can try to get it into a playtest. We've got a new and improved challenger coming to the rift on the PBE this patch. It's not Bbtrox or Cctrox. We've got Aatrox and he's undergone a large VGU. Myself and Riot Endstep were the primary playtesters for Aatrox so if you want our insight on favorite runes, builds, and optimizations, ask away! Let's make Patch 8.13 launch as smoothly as possible! Here’s a link to the content currently on the PBE. https://www.surrenderat20.net/p/current-pbe-balance-changes.html Brandon "Roku" Davis Chris “Auberaun” Roberts Nick “Riot Endstep” Frijia Sigmundur “GangIeri” Helgason Arnor “Riot Hjarta” Halldorsson Miktat “Riot Koyuncu” Koyuncu Brian “Riot Madness Heroo” Pressoir Nabi “Riot Novalas” Barak Dan “Riot penguin” Hardison Robert “ROBERTxLEE” Lee Louis "nubblez" Carpetto
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel