Patch 6.15 - The One Where The Towers Change

Welcome back to Patch Chat! I’m Gentleman Gustaf, and here with me is Riot’s Playtest Team, a group of high-ranking League players whose job it is to play the hell out of things and give actionable objective feedback to designers. Think of us as your high-Elo friends who happen to have played the new patch, rework, or champion long before it ever came out. Every two weeks, concurrent with the release of [patch notes](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-615-notes), we’re going to be hosting a discussion here on Dev Corner. **Take this opportunity to ask us any questions about how we feel about the game or what it’s like to work as a Riot playtester**. Several of our playtesters have competitive experience with lane swaps, so if you want to know how we think they will affect lane swaps - or just regular play - leave your questions below! In competitive play, we expect to see fewer fast-push lane swaps. Specifically, we expect that lane swaps will now at least be contested, thanks to the value of tower first blood and the weaker bot side towers. This may change after the first five minutes of the game, but by then champions have their full basic kits (no ultimates yet) and can take better advantage of the mechanical aspects of the game in additional to the tactical. In solo queue, we think that champions who can poke towers early on (Caitlyn?) might have the **option** of taking towers somewhat earlier, but that it probably won’t have much of an impact. We will be around for the next few hours and will try to answer as many questions as possible. Adam "_Afic_" Cohen Preston “_Hinder_” Bunker Ben “_Cezium_” Burkhardt Shawn “_I Am The IRS_” Currie Don “_Aesah_” Ding Nicolas “_Gleeb_” Haddad Dan “_Penguin_” Hardison Miles “_Daydreamin_” Hoard Bao “_Bao_” Lam Robert “_RobertxLee_” Lee Nicholas “_Nickwu_” Smith Blake “_S0be_” Soberanis Trevor “_ThEntropist_” Thernes
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel