Patch Chat 6.11 - Better Nerf Irelia

Hey all, Welcome back to Patch Chat! We’re Riot’s Playtest Team, a group of high ranking League players whose job it is to play the hell out of things (lane tests, competitive testing, etc) and give actionable, objective feedback to designers. Every two weeks (concurrent with the release of patch notes), we’re going to be hosting a discussion here on the state of balance on the current patch. **Take this opportunity to ask us any questions about the state of the game.** As Trinity Force is getting changed in [Patch 6.11](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-611-notes) to build out of Stinger and Zeal, we're especially interested in the impact this will have on its purchasers. Patch Chat has been running for several patches now, but we’re still iterating on the format. With two new members starting in the last few weeks, we’re taking the opportunity to introduce ourselves and ask for any feedback about the format of Patch Chat. What do you like about Patch Chat or wish to see in the future? What do you hate? Do you have a favorite playtester? **Adam "_Afic_" Cohen** I used to lead a competitive raiding guild in vanilla WoW (Nightmare’s Asylum). **Ben “_Cezium_” Burkhardt** I worked for NASA writing scripts that automated telescope function to assist in the discovery of new asteroids. **Shawn “_I Am The IRS_” Currie** I’m a rock climbing enthusiast who’s slowly converting Playtest into a team of climbers. So far Ben, Mattias, Blake and Trevor are all in on it! **Miles “_Daydreamin_” Hoard** I really like to climb trees. **Bao “_Bao_” Lam** I didn’t find out that I was Chinese until I was in college! I grew up speaking Vietnamese and doing all Vietnamese culture stuff so I just figured I was full Vietnamese. **Mattias “_Gentleman Gustaf_” Lehman** I take glee in being fancy. It’s especially funny at a computer game company, which is a pretty casual environment. There’s something about getting compliments all day - especially from people I don’t know - that just perks me up and motivates me. **Nicholas “_Nickwu_” Smith** My favorite animated movie is Tangled. It was awesome. **Nicholas “_Gleeb_” Haddad** I’ve played in the LCS for two different teams. **Blake “_Sobe_” Soberanis** I’m a huge caffeine addict. One time I had four 5-hour energy drinks in a 30 minute period during a tournament… that was a disaster. With that much caffeine it becomes impossible to concentrate and I was shaking like crazy. Didn’t sleep for a couple days. 0/10 would not recommend. **Trevor “_ThEntropist_” Thernes** While in high school I ran a Youtube channel of me doing card tricks to pay for all of my high school needs. Maybe I’ll be Twisted Fate for Halloween one of these years.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel