Hey all, wanted to follow up from my [last post](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/fOgfco8Y-teemo-changes-temporarily-on-pbe-for-early-feedback) and addressed some of the major changes we've put in since then.
1. After seeing pretty strong feedback from players that Invisibility felt core to his identity, we tried different iterations instead of using a Camouflage mechanic. This current version still grants Teemo Invisibility when standing still or in brush. In addition, he can cast it to enter stealth while moving instead of having to standing still, and still lets him move a fair amount outside of the brush before exiting stealth. Since this version is substantially power-up in favor of the Teemo player, we've made it so enemies can knock him out of stealth by dealing damage to him. Our belief is that this still lets Teemo players be tricky and find previously inaccessible places to ambush opponents, and still lets them be clever enough to navigate the ways opponents can respond (by entering stealth out of their vision, for example). **Please let us know how you feel about this version!**
2. We're trying something experimental with Invisible Teemo leaving footsteps on the ground behind, as a subtle way of giving warning to enemies without totally spoiling the ambush. The way I view this iteration is, let's find the best way for opponents to feel like Teemo keeps some element of interactivity when going Invisible. If footsteps give enough warning, that might be a better form of counterplay than knocking Teemo out of stealth upon taking damage, and we could think about removing that instead. **Again, let us know how you feel about all of this!**
3. [Mushrooms can bounce infinitely!](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJdUP9sZNNI)
4. Bonus HP to mushrooms is gone. The combination of this with allowing Teemo to have 5 mushrooms at once instead of 3 felt overwhelming to opponents, and we saw strong feedback that the Teemo players strongly preferred more shrooms over more health.
5. Overall damage down a bit. This is mostly to make room for Teemo moving while Invisible, as we talked about above.