Hey folks, we're back on PBE with another iteration on the updated healthbars and we need your feedback on the changes. The theme of this iteration is Familiar Plus Goodies.
**Changes are as follows:**
- Champ meters are now the same width as live and just a bit taller.
- Champ meter colors should be much closer to live values.
- Normal damage hangs around a tiny bit longer - similar to live.
- New spell shield border.
- All borders should look cleaner.
- Themed secondary resources like Corki, Jhin, etc still need a bunch of polish - feedback is still valid, but we are aware of their stylistic issues.
- Kled is fixed.
- Grey health should be much clearer.
- Burst damage is brighter on the left and darker on the right hand side to make current health more visible at all times.
- Extra life and unkillable icons got tweaks.
- Shred and defense up icons and systems have been simplified.
- Mana missing bug fixed (related to the manaflow band rune).
- CC text now has a text gradient.
- Level numbers should be centered (hopefully the fix sticks this time).
- Resource polish (as mentioned above).
- Tower death and Nexus animations.
- Level number colors.