What #LCSBIGPLAYS defined the 2014 season for you?

Hey everyone, now that the 2014 #LCS regular season has been wrapped up, I thought it would be a good time to reflect a bit on the season that was before we head into playoffs. My question to you is, "**what was the play that defined the season for you?**" I'll go first... Team Curse Gaming innovated quite a bit this season. Some were successes (Pantheon jungle, Trist midlane), some...didn't work out so well. But my favorite play was their {{champion:107}} + {{champion:61}} kill against compLexity in Week 8. It was a beautiful use of both champion ultimates and was one of the few successful uses of Rengar from the NA #LCS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F3Tl-m_MlM&list=PLPZ7h6L6LC7UF9NHC204cKPbzT4KWuBl4#t=1496 Now, it's your turn! Share your best with me!

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel