Welcome to Fantasy LCS, where you build your dream team of LCS pros and compete against your friends for bragging rights and season glory! ~~Beginning this week, we'll be opening up the 2015 Spring Split Fantasy draft window.~~
Update: Drafting is now live! Head over the [fantasy.lolesports.com](http://fantasy.lolesports.com) to create your league.
~~Update 2: We're aware of a few issues that players are experiencing. Head over to the [known issues page](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/fantasy-lcs/FfuiWYMm-fantasy-lcs-known-issues) for more details.~~
~~Update 3: **We've temporarily disabled drafts** to troubleshoot an issue where players are getting stuck in draft. Head over to the [known issues page](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/fantasy-lcs/FfuiWYMm-fantasy-lcs-known-issues) for more details and the latest updates.~~
Fantasy LCS is getting a face-lift for 2015, thanks to the feedback you gave us in the 2014 Beta. Here’s what’s new:
* NA and EU are now on separate roster locks that correspond to the first day of matches for each league.
* Each league now features a message board where you can coordinate draft times and discuss strategy.
* We added chat functionality during draft
* Scoring has been slightly tweaked: we added a fast win bonus of 2 points for teams that win in less than 30 minutes. Stay tuned for an article that dives into the rationale behind this scoring addition.
* We added a few administrative tools:
* If you are a league creator, you can delete your league if you haven’t drafted yet.
* You can also leave a league if you haven’t drafted yet.
* You can now rename your team.
* Your league home page, roster page, and match-ups page are now shareable publicly. Show off your dream team, those close wins, and your standings to your friends!
Never played fantasy? Don't worry -- it's easy! Join together with up to seven friends or fellow League players, then build your dream team, one draft pick at a time. Every player from the NA and EU LCS is up for grabs, and what they do on the Rift each week matters. You're awarded points based on their performance, so when your pros do well, you do too! Fantasy LCS also adds a new layer of fun to watching matches each week, as fantasy stats updates will be piped in at real-time.
We've got a bunch of resources to help get you ready for your draft. Learn [how to play](http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/how-to-play) and [about draft strategy](http://lolesports.com/articles/how-spot-bargain-fantasy-lcs) at [fantasy.lolesports.com](http://fantasy.lolesports.com).
Feel free to discuss strategy on this board. Who are your top picks?