What works or not in botlane. Share your experience !

So botlane has changed a lot obviously, either we keep QQ, either we try to embrace that change. Once things are changing that way, we can't deny there's some fun in trying to understand what works or not. Currently, we're in that phase where a lot of players are trying new things at botlane. So I wanted to know guys if you've seen a particular "new duo" botlane that went well lately or simply a champion that works well on its own. As for the typical ADC, I've seen a lot of succesfull {{champion:236}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:119}} . I've tried {{champion:15}} who is severely underated this patch, especially agains't fiddle and ap supports. For the Ap botlane, I tried {{champion:90}} {{champion:115}} who went very well honestly. I've seen a combo {{champion:25}} {{champion:63}} that destroyed botlane beyond imagination. For assassin/bruisers. {{champion:157}} combined with {{champion:12}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:516}} (I personally suck at Yasuo so that went really bad but I've seen streams where they shined). I've recently played with an {{champion:39}} which was really strong aswell. What about you guys? Have you seen any unconventional duos or champions coming off strong this patch on botlane? Let alone OP.GG, it's too biaised to draw any conclusions from that early in the patch and this post is really about sharing your experiences. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel