"Cautiously buffing Sejuani. We're also removing some elements to her passive that feel unintuitive for most players and aren't capitalized on. If we proactively remove it now, we'll have more room to buff her in the future since pro players won't exploit the safety it brings."
What the actual fuck. This is literally saying "Don't worry guys, we'll be able to buff her later since pro players won't break her"
Can we please just split up pro play and live play now? Balance hinges WAY too heavily on what the top 0.5% of players are doing and not enough on what goes in with the rest of the 99.5%.