* Move cc out of ashe's passive to let her have power in other areas
* Make the ashe player decide how and when to slow the enemy
* Keep Ashe simple but add room for skill expression
**Passive: Frost's Bite**
Ashe's basic attacks deal extra damage to enemies she has slowed.
_~I don't like the hidden power, but this will do for now_
**Q: Ranger's Focus**
* Passsive: Every third basic attack gives Ashe a charge of focus. She may store up to 3 charges.
* Active: Ashe expends a charge of focus and her next basic attack or W becomes empowered. Empowered basic attacks become a flurry of arrows that deals extra damage and slow the target. Empowered attacks don't grant charges of focus.
_~Ashe's ability to kite now depends on her ability to spend her focus stacks well._
Ashe fires several arrows in a cone, dealing damage to and slowing the first enemy hit by each arrow. Volleys empowered by ranger's focus have more arrows, increasing the length and width of the volley.
_~The regular volley would likely be smaller than the current version, but both would do more damage_
Ashe sends a hawk spirit to larget location, granting vision as it travels for 2 seconds and then in large radius for 5 seconds when it reaches its destination. If there is an enemy champion at its destination it will fly back to ashe and grants her a charge of ranger's focus and go on a reduced cool down.
_~Gives an in combat use for hawkshot_
**R: Enchanted Crystal Arrow**
Same as current.
_~I considered having it grant a charge of focus on hit, but she may have enough for now._