Honor Level rework concept

Is it just me or is the honor level system ignored by most? It feels irrelevant to anything else in the game, at least for me. I never reached level 3, and to this day I have no idea what you are supposed to do to reach it. I just didn't care for it, and I wonder if it is the same for others. What if the honor level system went off of points: Reach level 1 after 10 points Reach level 2 after 25 points (+15) Reach level 3 after 50 points (+25) Reach level 4 after 100 points (+50) Reach level 5 after 200 points (+100) You gain points like this: +2 points for being the most honored after a game +1 point for successfully reporting a player +1 point every 5 games without being successfully reported You lose points like this: -2 points for wrongfully reporting a player -3 points for being successfully reported (Double the penalty if successfully reported again within 10 games) * Bonus: You start at 0 points, and -10 points is the lowest you can go. So you have something to lose if you start off on a bad foot. I left out the locking of rewards because I think it already takes long enough to get the points, and you lose them really fast if you are reported within a sizable set of games. Let me know what you think? Is it set up to be too easy to get the honor levels? Would it be more engaging, and relevant to players? We can add on to this concept and perfect it.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel