I really dont give a damn about LCS balance

TLDR: If you want to make changes specifically for LCS balance.. go ahead that's fine.. BUT YOU BETTER BLOODY FUCKING MAKE SURE THEY DON'T RUIN THE GAME FOR US!!! ---- i dont play in LCS and every LCS i watch its always "only S tier picks" doesn't matter who they are. i dont CARE who the "pros" think are "OP" in thier elo. it has NO influcence on if i am going to watch lcs or not.. it has NO influcent if i an going to spend money on this game or not. You want to know what does? ME enjoying playing the game. i dont give a {{champion:29}} ass about if {{champion:13}} is 100% pick ban.. if {{champion:50}} is 100% pick ban, or if {{champion:421}} needed more and more nerfs becuase of pro play. what i CARE about is how the changes effect ME. 99.9999 of your player base is not LCS. 98% of your playerbase is plat and below 92% is gold and below now we if you want to make changed for LCS.. go ahead that's fine.. BUT YOU BETTER BLOODY FUCKING MAKE SURE THEY DON'T RUIN THE GAME FOR US!!! (if you are wonder what brought on this thread, it was {{item:3003}} pbe 66% LESS ap from mana and the actual REMOVAL of trackers knife that went through despite the fact is is 100% needed gold and below. BECAUSE WE CANT RELY ON OUR TEAMS TO WARD PROPERLY.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel