Just like pretty much every other 'class rework' Riot has done over the last couple of years?
- Goal to increase diversity in bot occurred initially but has now reverted back to ADCS 100% of the time. Failure.
- Failed to make all ADCs viable, just switched out what the 'op' ADCs are. ( not equally strong, but have some niche where they can get picked and have success)
- Goal to reduce early power spike by ADC's is a failure due to Stormrazor
- Goal to reduce ADC damage to squishes is a massive failure. ADC's like Jhin, Kai'sa and MF still 2-3 shotting squishy champions.
- Goal to increase cost of ADCs items occurred initially and then Riot decided to basically reduce them back to their previous super low values as a buff.
- Introduced a bunch of broken items that are abused by non ADCs