Should LoL have seperate patches for low/high elo?

TALKING ABOUT ZED & LEAGUE WITH RIOT BALANCE TEAM [FT. RIOT BLAUSTOISE]
Did you enjoy the video ?
I watched this video and around 12:00 Riot Blaustoise and LL start talking about how difficult it is to balance the game for all players, and it got me thinking that the difference in the way the game is played between low elo and and high elo/LCS is so insane that maybe it's impossible to balance the game for both high and low elo players simultaneously. I think it's plausible to have 2 patches released, 1 for diamond and under, 1 for master+, so that we don't have to see low winrate champs get nerfed due to their strength in high elo, or vice-versa. I'm unsure how much more effort this would take or if that effort is worth it in the eyes of Riot, but I think this would solve a lot of balancing issues that are otherwise impossible to fix. Reminder that OP champs being buffed or new champs not getting nerfed are both generally due to the fact that in high elo they are not as strong, so you get to play against a fed irelia/graves for multiple patches in nearly every game because you share the same patch with high elo.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel