@Mortdog: You either lied or were misinformed (BE Values)

When the preseason changes went live, you posted what was supposed to be an informative breakdown of how the new Blue Essence (BE) system works compared to the old IP system. You can find that post [here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/Jh3Mtzu6-blue-essence-earn-rates-learning-the-numbers-with-carl-and-henrietta); however, I'm going to highlight one section of that post regarding the actual amount of IP earned in the old system when compared to experience in the new system: > * First win of the Day was worth 150 IP, and is now worth 575 XP. > > * A 37 Minute Game of PVP SR you WON was worth ~100 IP, and is now worth 251 XP. > * A 37 Minute Game of PVP SR you LOST was worth ~67 IP, and is now worth 205 XP. Looking at the numbers (and the rest of your example) it seemed clear enough that you guys had put plenty of thought into this. I didn't actually think to check the values myself, though someone else did. Listed in the comments below was [this:](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/Jh3Mtzu6-blue-essence-earn-rates-learning-the-numbers-with-carl-and-henrietta?comment=001c) > Your numbers are WAY OFF! > > > I checked the games I played day before the patch, how much IP I gained for wins/losses in both SR and ARAM including game length. > > **For a 35min game I won in SR, I earned 123 IP. > A 33min game that I LOST in SR gave me 77IP** The user posts a screenshot as well to validate their claims. Myself and others checked our histories and saw the same thing: values that were between 12-30% higher than what you claimed they were supposed to be. You used the ~ indicator for your numbers so I know we could expect _some_ variation, but in every example your numbers were lower, and by a considerable amount. Yet you haven't been back around to explain what the discrepancy is. I saw a few comments offering explanations, and I also know that the value of the lowest capsule is going to be raised, and that you plan to add in BE for first win bonuses. But I'd like to hear it from you: Were you lying? Were you misinformed? What's the reason for posting something with numbers that were so easily proven to be false?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel