PBE was updated & there's a ton of stuff coming Yuumi's way, below is all the stuff they have for her.
- _**[Passive: Bop & Block]:**_
Shield increased from [50-300] to [50-390]
Now restores [50-160] mana
- **_[Q: Prowling Projectile]:_**
Mana Cost increased to [85-110] from [75-100]
AP Ratio reduced to 30% from 45%
Empowered damage lowered to [50-275 +40% AP] from [50-225 +65%AP]
Missile lasts 2 seconds instead of 3
- _**[W: You & Me!]:**_
Flat Adaptive Bonus increased to [12-20] from [5-13]
% Adaptive Bonus increased to [12%-20%] from [4%-16%]
Immobilizing effects (Stuns, roots, etc.) put this ability on a 5 second cooldown.
Allied Teleports decouple Yuumi from them.
Has a 0.20 second Channel time & can be interrupted
- **_[E: Zoomies]:_**
No longer has 2 charges, has a cooldown of [12-8] Seconds
Mana Cost has been increased to [100-160] from [30-70]
Duration has been lowered to 2 Seconds
Movement speed has been decreased to 15% from 20%
Heal AP Ratio has been increased to 30% from 10%
Minimum Heal has been increased to [70-230] from [30-70]
Now grants [25%-45%] Attack Speed
- I like the fact that she's getting her Mana Regen Passive back, it now gives her incentive to hop off her ADC & auto her opponents. This has more or less been reinforced considering how her Mana Costs on her [Q] & [E] have gone way up.
- Her [W] now gives her Allies more damage, which is definitely going to feel nice, however I wonder how she will react to champions who have Teleport like abilites like Tahm Kench's [R: Abyssal Voyage] or Pantheon's [R: Grand Starfall]. Will she decouple from them as well or is it just allies that use the Teleport Summoner spell?
- Now that her [E] grants Attack Speed, she might synergize with champions who utilize Attack speed even more than she does now. She's also more than likely not going to be able to use this ability all the time in lane as it's Mana Costs are so high even early on. This goes hand in hand with her Passive since now if she overuses her [E], she'll have to hop off her carry to utilize her passive giving her opponents a window to all in her.
What do you guys think of these changes? Are they for better or for worse?