About the Melee vs Ranged situation...

After seeing all this outcry, it really got me thinking. Riot themselves have stated Marksman will ALWAYS be required in the meta. They have the best Siege potential, they are the biggest source of physical damage for a team(usually), and they have the safety of being ranged. Yes, marksmen are REQUIRED. So after thinking about this something started really bugging me. There are build paths to counter attack speed champions {{item:3110}} {{item:3143}} There are build paths to counter on-hit builds {{item:3075}} There are build paths to counter crit builds {{item:3143}} (^all of these kinda cover them all as well) There are build paths to counter armor builds {{item:3071}} {{item:3035}} There are build paths to counter MR builds {{item:3091}} {{item:3135}} There are build paths to counter HP builds {{item:3153}} {{item:3151}} The list goes on. But there are no build paths to counter the one thing that will ALWAYS be in the meta without question...? Marksmen. I think there needs to be a build path of items that focus SPECIFICALLY on reducing ranged physical damage taken. The stats gives should probably be less efficient than something like Deadman's or Sunfire, but give a unique passive for ranged physical damage only. Perhaps something Like: Studded Vest Cost - 500g 8 Armor 50% Base HP Regen Unique Passive - Reduces physical ranged damage taken by 15 Scale Armor Cost - Studded Vest + Cloth Vest + 600g 30 Armor 100% Base HP Regen Unique Passive - Reduces physical ranged damage taken by 20 or 15% (Whichever is greater) Drakescale Plate Cost - Scale Armor + Kindlegem + 1000g 40 Armor 350 HP 150% Base HP Regen Unique Passive - Reduces physical ranged damage taken by 50 or 25% (Whichever is greater) SOMETHING to this effect, I'm not at all saying these need to be exact values because I'm not any sort of balance expert, I just think something to this effect should be added to the game.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel