When to build Titanic Hydra as a Jungler??

Titanic Hydra is still a big Questionmark for me. I play Voli Jungle and there are following Items who are viable 3rd picks with good winrate, after my core: Core: {{item:1401}} {{item:3800}} Possible 3rd/4th picks: {{item:3742}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3078}} While I build the other items regularly, i almost never build TH because I never know when its the right decision. On lane it's clear: if you are ahead (much gold) and wanna push waves hard, but in Jungle? When i am pretty fed early i tend to buy Triforce since it gives better stats and duelling power for Voli. Is TH better for fights? Or is it just to clear the jungle faster? And is it more important for Voli to clear jungle fast than buying one of the other (mostly cheaper) items? I don't know what I should think about this mechanic that enemy's behind my maintarget get more DMG. Also: Even if it has decent winrate, pro's in Dia+ also don't build it very often. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/9.2/diamond/plus/champion/Volibear/Jungle/
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel