Any tips for a new-ish Wukong from mains? (current rank Silver IV)

Hello all, I recently picked up Wu for ranked with the recent Volibear nerfs, and I have found I have a much higher win rate and enjoy him more than i ever did voli. I play him jungle, which i know is not optimal, but it works really well for me and gives my team an assassin and a good teamfight presence and he scales well. So my question is, do you have any tips for me about your favorite jungle paths, builds, and other strategies? I'm still getting used to optimizing usage of his W and Im terrible at playing him without early kills (ty shaco) but Im learning. My win rate on him is very high and so are my scores (which i know dont matter but to an extent as long as i dont feed). My average build {{item:1039}} {{item:2031}} {{item:1036}} {{item:2043}} {{item:3133}} {{item:1001}} {{item:1400}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3742}} / {{item:3143}} / {{item:3102}} if i need tank then its an assortment of {{item:3074}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3812}} (i dont know about this) {{item:3036}} (havent bought this ever) and then i switch out mobis for tabis or mercs later then red or gray pot depending on the game. My path is usually gromp/krugs - buff - skuttle -raptors - gank - wolves - skuttle - buff - back - gank and thats the optimal one. the path isnt always that. i run thunderlords 8 - 12 with the attack speed on offensive AD quints and marks +1% crit chance of justice armor seals scaling mr glyphs Help is appreciated!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel