I cannot fucking stand when junglers get to camp top unanswered.

For fucks sake i played a game of morde top where i shat on irellia she litterally ended the game doing 9000 damage. But i lost because their jungler ganked top 12 fucking times and we still got less drakes then them even when im begging for my team to do the dragon. Im gonna take a break because that is the most frustrated i have been on this account ever. But for fucks sake if their jungler is camping the living fuck out of top making the lane a fucking 2v1 then do the dragon please or fucking abuse mid and bot lane you dont even need to get a kill just bully them. Or take their junglers farm please dont let me get camped to the point of not being able to farm but not punish their jungler from being away from everything actually relevant. You dont even need to be good at jungle because if their jungler is always in one lane your free to abuse and farm the bottom half of the map. Its so fucking frustrating i actually want to puke because its a shitty tactic that is easily exploited and only works if the other jungler refuses to use fucking logic. Im way more mad then i should be but that last match was fucking idiotically frustrating and pointlessly lost. And im really fucking mad that i didnt play it better.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel