Unclear about the roles I should play and what types of champs there are.

Hi. I not too long ago reached lvl 30 a month or two ago and I've finally moved from bots to normals. Hooray!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} It has been fun. Met some fellow players that are the same as me and made some friends. Especially during the snowy SR in normals, its so fun and everyone is a better mood for the spirit. Anyway, let me get to the point. When I started playing, I mostly played Freljordian champions such as {{champion:22}} {{champion:34}} but mainly these two. Of course {{champion:103}} was there because she was the first champ mentioned to me when I was introduced to LoL so naturally she ended up being bought and played. So, throughout my playing from bots to normals, I've been trying all sorts of champions from the hopping and happy {{champion:429}} to the wonderful but dangerous {{champion:21}} and I've enjoyed them. I naturally like winning but I've learned that I'm here to improve and winning is second rate to improving as a new player. Though, I'm wondering to myself if I really like the roles I'm playing. I think I like mid, adc, and support but I mostly pick them because I like to be passive. I don't generally like to be up in the face of the enemy. Although, I'm indecisive in these things. I'm trying champions and I don't expect to be good at them but try anyway. At the moment, I figured just sticking to the little sister (aka {{champion:1}}) and beauty itself {{champion:21}} would be the best option but I'm unsure. I'm aware that people at my lvl probably already know what they like and dislike now so I'm behind in that aspect. I just wanted some assistance on what roles may be best for me to try or champs that might want to consider. {{champion:1}} is great and all but maybe its just the winning factor that helps me like them as Dong Huap said on his video on champions to main. [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxrIa4276Ms](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxrIa4276Ms) Anyway, thanks for reading. I know its a lot. Thanks for the assistance and have a merry Christmas and have a happy new year! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel