Have I Proven Myself Riot?

BugsLivesMatters - Summoner Stats - League of Legends
BugsLivesMatters / Silver 3 74LP / 45W 26L Win Ratio 63% / Yorick - 9W 5L Win Ratio 64%, Kayn - 9W 3L Win Ratio 75%, Renekton - 6W 2L Win Ratio 75%, Tryndamere - 5W 3L Win Ratio 63%, Malphite - 4W 2L Win Ratio 67%
Linked my op.gg so you can see my match history. The game I want to talk about was my most recent match as Renekton with the Yi and Jhin on my team. I am currently in Silver 3 and was on a three-win streak. On the fourth game I get these two put on my team; the Yi, who is BRONZE 3 (a whole tier below me) with a 23 percent winrate! and the Jhin who is BRONZE 1 with a 47 percent winrate. I mean, wtf. The team I am against, surely they also have some bronze players too. Nope. All silver with 2 of them a division higher than myself. So what gives? Why am I matched WITH players lower than me, but AGAINST players that are higher than me? Should matches not consist of, at the very least, players in THE SAME TIER? I mean, we won the match. But it was a massive headache. Almost all towers were destroyed by me. I had the highest cs by a longshot. I had to constantly ping my team to not go into the deep, dark and unwarded jungle while the enemy team was mia. I am by no means a top tier player, I only have a 63 percent winrate. It's not like I'm a diamond smurf with an 85 percent winrate. In what universe is this match considered a fair matchup? I honestly dread the next game. Am I gonna have a team full of bronzes and irons against a premade gold team? Jesus Christ....
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel