How do I get out of bronze?

I know I know, you're probably thinking "ugh another one of these noob posts." But please hear me out, because I am seriously on the verge of just quitting this game. and I don't just say that to get sympathy or support, I mean it, and let me explain why. I would greatly appreciate if you read it all, if not, no worries. I started playing this game around four years ago, right when I entered high school. A friend of mine showed me the game and it didnt take much for me to install because it was the top game on pc. I had loads of fun over these 4 years when playing with friends, who have since moved on to better things or better games. I've got to meet so many people and learn about their lives and connect with human beings on a much grander scale. Many things changed, I remember the old map, old champion visuals, it sure does bring me back. One thing however remained unchanged, a goal of mine. A goal to get out of bronze. From the day I was finally able to hit level 30, practice myself up for ranked and finally queing up for the first time, I had that goal. Now it's been four years... and I still can't do it. I've watched streams, I've listened to podcasts, I've spent hours on end trying to get better. But no matter my score, no matter how well I do, no matter how great I communicate with my team, no matter how much I try to help my members...I can not win. At least not enough to hit silver. I just can not do it. You can imagine how frustrating it must be to try to achieve something for FOUR YEARS and get absolutely NOWHERE. I don't know what I am supposed to do at this point. Which is why I make this thread as a dying breath. What do I do? Should I throw in the towel? Is it time for me to move on to a different game? Maybe this game wasn't designed for my playstyle right? Maybe it's a reality I need to face. Or is there a way? Is there anything I can do? Because I really love this game, for reasons much grander than gameplay or lore. Thanks for reading this all if you did I really do appreciate it. You know the worst thing about league of legends is the community, but sometimes I think that it's the best thing, because in the crowd of assholes out there, there is always really great people to meet. Thanks again.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel