Well we've gone full circle

Oh look, who would have thought. {{champion:202}} and {{champion:236}} are abusing lethality items again. Does the idea of making melee/ranged exclusive items never once come up in Riot balance team's discussion? "Alright guys, I think we should buff lethality, because... well actually I don't know why, but why not?" "That sounds like a good idea" "I have some ideas for item changes, check those out!" "Hmm, that looks pretty good; duskblade seems really good" "Wait guys, those duskblade changes looks a bit over-the-top" "What do you mean?" "Well, it's pretty cheap and has a good build path and gives a huge amount of extra burst" "Yes?" "Well, haven't we already seen what happens when a certain class of champions get their hands on some items?" "Like what?" "{{item:3053}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3035}} etc" "Oh, you mean ranged ADCs abusing these and other items?" "Yep" "Don't worry, I'm sure that won't happen this time" "Have you taken the necessary precautions?" "No, but I told you; everything is going to be okay" "Well if you say so" ...
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel