This game is honestly fucking terrible right now

In the past 30 games, I have counted at *least* 25 of them in which one or more players were hard inting, griefing and doing everything in their power to ruin the experience for the people on their team, both enemy and my own. I think it's safe to say what loses you games more often than not at this point is the rampant, out of control toxicity and grief mentality. It's the default response at this point. You disagree with someone in pregame or in game? They start griefing. You lose first blood? Someone starts griefing. You get ganked and have a bad start? Someone starts flaming you and griefing, and it isn't exclusive to just your team, this isn't another "boohoo I lose every game because my team sucks!!" post, I see at least once almost every game someone trolling or grieifing, in some form. Winning because the other team has someone who is 1/10 and just trolling isn't fun, and losing when you're in the position is soul crushing and makes you feel like shit. You can't even say anything to these players without getting punished. A month ago I was banned for two weeks because I called a 1/14 hard griefing jungler in my ranked game human garbage. Was that a terrible thing to say? Yeah, it was, but I was mentally defeated after losing like 4 games in a row prior to that to the same fucking thing, getting a player on my team who decides its easier to troll and grief than to actually use their brain. My point is the fact you literally can't even defend yourself from these people anymore, you say anything to them and you get in trouble, you ask for them to be reported and they flame you and then make it something in after game lobby about how horrible you were to them and that you need to be reported, ect. Then they go onto troll and int more games and ruin it for even more people, while god forbid, if you said something even remotely not nice to them for their abhorrent behavior, you get chat restricted or banned for 2 weeks. Please, for the love of god, when Season 9 comes please make an actual effort to do something about this. This game isn't fun anymore, I don't know a single person having fun, I know people who are way higher Elo than me too (I'm only Gold) who are in Diamond and one guy in Masters who also fucking hate playing this game right now. TLDR; This game has become about who can troll and grief harder than actually playing the game itself and it's depressingly not fun. Today alone I played about 11 games with a friend and in 9 of those games someone, on either my team or the other team, was trolling and griefing and ended the game with an insanely int score like 1/10+ - winning (and losing) no longer feel like they're a natural part of the game, more "The enemy team has the griefer so we're gonna win" and vice versa. Very, very rarely do I ever play a game in which the skill of everyone involved was what determined the victory or defeat. Please actually make an effort to do something in Season 9. *UPDATE* I've played 3 games so far today, everyone of them was plagued with griefing. Lost one because of inting afk jungler. This game isn't even playable anymore. *Second Update* I've lost every game today because of trolling, and it's always the same excuse. "Lol it's preseason bro who cares hehexd" League is unplayable {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel