Season 7 & The Balance Team has been a huge fucking disappointment.

**Ardent's still overloaded**; and before the White Knights come in here to downvote & pretend the Health Drain "**made the item what it was**", you should probably go *slowly* read over everything it's still offering. MANY high-elo streamers (you know, those people that understand the game fairly well) are still disgusted with the item. You should be ashamed if you're convinced removing 25 Health-drain-on-hit fixed this fucking item. **The Jungle & it's tuning has become a joke.** Riot had issues earlier in S7 when the Jungle was a Lv 2+ gank fiesta, but with the addition of Catchup EXP (I know, I *fully understand* the purpose of it), tweaking of camps, and overall balance changes throughout the Season - the Jungle is STILL a gank fiesta. Quoted from Nightblue3, "I just need to do this first clear, and I can start going around just ganking." In which he does, repeatedly, only occasionally stopping to grab camps. **The new on-the-rise Korean Jungler** does nothing but grab a few camps, and repeatedly camp a lane *because currently, that's the best Solo-Q JG strategy to turn the game into your favor*. **The Power/Mobility creep continues**. Riot's constantly mentioning that they should buff/implement x to deal with x alongside the inclusion of certain items/features, and it's not helping the Mobility or Powercreep that continues to happen. I'm disgusted with the fact that Riot said in regards to Assassin's damage, "needs to not kill you in literally the blink of an eye", yet ADCs have been doing pretty much that for SEVERAL patches; not to mention they implemented Duskblade - which has a passive that allows you to ALSO pop anyone in the blink of an eye that doesn't have a shield. **To again quote NB3, "Okay, I've got my Duskblade, now I can go around killing anyone that isn't a tank"** And he does. Regardless of who they're with, he gets the kill, gets out; the itemspike it offers is INSANE due to the passive. **Turrets might actually be the most pathetic I've ever seen them.** AP applies adequate damage to turrets, Lethality applies, Herald exists; everything is slowly becoming able to shred turrets. Cool. I don't care, so long as we're compensated with adjustments to the turrets so sections of the map & lane aren't effectively lost at EXTREMELY early points in the game. Saw **Imaqtpie** walking back to lane yesterday at **Level 4** and by the time he and V Nasty made it back, the enemy ADC + Support had shoved a normal melee/caster wave and taken the turret down to 15-20% health. **AT LEVEL 4**. I've duo'd on and off with a good friend of mine that has been around for Seasons before me, and I'd like to quote him to end this. > It's pretty clear what Riot's doing with the game when you think of all the factors they've changed. It's largely for the Competitive Matches they host, and while people joke about it with "its for the LC$", everything is shifting in a way that generates fast + easy excitement (via heavily changing game pacing) from the viewership during their big events. Though I'd be unafraid to wager that the majority of their revenue and playerbase is the masses that inhabit Solo Queue, buy skins/chromas/passes, etc; the people that play their game daily. **It's a sad reality, because Riot used to deeply care for their playerbase and the experience they offered to them, but now it feels like it's largely about the money.**
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel