THE NEW URGOT OF LEAGUE.

{{champion:429}} Something needs to be done about Kalista. I've been playing league of legends for 5 years now, and for most of that time, I've painstakingly mained none other than Kalista. Ever since her release, Kalista has seen massive fluctuations in her viability, and I believe it has to do with the fact that her kit needs serious work. At certain points in time, she is either very overpowered or completely unplayable; there is no in-between. I hate that she is just a bad champion for most of the year and when riot finally buffs her, she's nerfed back into the ground several patches later. What annoys me the most is that all of these champions are getting all sorts of reworks, and VGU's because riot decided to dedicate more time to existing champions, than to create new ones, but why wasn't kalista amongst the list of champions that need to be reworked? As an ex- Kalista main I'd love nothing more but for riot to find a way to make her balanced without having to change her kit, but if since 2014 they haven't found a way to balance her, maybe the kit needs to change. I would personally Love to have a viable Kalista with her kit remaining intact, but I rather she get reworked than to only be able to play her a couple patches out of the year. In my mind, there is no doubt that Kalista is the new Urgot of league.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel